Adding different types of members and the differences between Admins, Analysts, and Users
In the Learn to Win platform, there are three different types of users with specific privileges:
Admins have total control over their team's abilities and functions in Learn to Win. They can:
- Add and remove users, analysts, and other admins
- Create and administer lessons and quizzes
- Upload digital content to the Content Bank/My Playbook section
- View Analytics.
Note: Admins cannot switch roles nor edit other admins' information. If an admin logs in as a user to complete training, their analytics will populate in all analytics views.
Analysts have the ability to view lesson and quiz analytics and add users to the platform. They do not have the ability to add, edit, or delete content. Analysts also have the ability to grade free response quiz questions.
Note: If an analyst logs in as a user to complete training, their information will appear in analytics.
Users (or players) only have the ability to access lessons, quizzes, and materials in the content bank. Users cannot edit or add content to the platform, nor can they view other users.
To add someone to the platform, follow these steps:
- Click on Management in the left side taskbar.
- Select Manage Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Members in the upper right corner.
- Input the new member's email, phone number (optional), and permission type.
- In the last field, select the desired User Groups from the dropdown menu if the new member is a user.
- Click Submit.
You may add more than one member at a time. Click the Add New Member button to add additional members manually.
Note: Individuals will immediately receive an email from Learn to Win after they have been added to the platform. It is important to send out a pre-communication email letting users know that they will be receiving this email. The pre-communication email should include a description of Learn to Win, the time that users will be added (when to expect an email from Learn to Win), a description of the training they will see in their account, and any due dates associated with the training. It is always a good idea to show this pre-communication email to your CSM to ensure all necessary information is included.
Click here to learn to add users in bulk from a spreadsheet.