When users are added to Learn to Win, they will immediately receive a welcome email prompting them to navigate to Learn to Win to sign in and complete training.
It is important to send a pre-communication email to your learners prior to adding them to the platform. This way, they know to expect an email from Learn to Win and can be on the lookout for that to prepare for their training.
We have created a template email to use for your pre-communication email. This email is generic and should be updated for your specific needs.
Send your pre-communication email not even 24 hours before launching your training program.
What should you include in the pre-training email?
- The training topic/purpose (compliance, professional development, etc.)
- Notice that they will receive an invitation from Learn to Win to login, and this is a SAFE email
- Any pre-work you'd like the users to complete prior to training
- Date training should be completed (if applicable)
- a few quick tips to get started
- Check spam/trash
- Add learntowin.com to safe sender list
- Contact Support if you cannot find the welcome email
- An internal contact for training questions
- Where to go for tech support: https://www.learntowin.com/services/support/
- Snazz it up! Make the email reflect your company's communication, add your logo!
Example of Generic Template
We’re excited to invite you to participate in a new training program with the Learn to Win platform for [training content/purpose].
As a follow-up to this email, you will receive an invitation via email [and mobile] to register for Learn to Win. The platform is optimized for mobile devices (iOS and Android), but you can also access it on tablets or web browsers.
A few quick tips as you get started:
If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your spam folder. If it does land in spam, please consider adding the domain to your safe sender list in your email to ensure you receive future email notifications.
Upon your first login, you’ll be prompted to change your password. Then, use your new password and [company] email address and log in to your L2W account on any device.
We’d like to target the completion of this training by [date, if applicable].
Example of Template with Pre-Work Requirements
We’re excited to invite you to participate in a new training program with the Learn to Win platform for Corporate Sales Training.
As a follow-up to this email, you will receive an invitation via your company email to register for Learn to Win. The platform is optimized for mobile devices (iOS and Android), but you can also access it on tablets or web browsers.
We are targeting to have training completed by May 15th.
Helpful Tips to Get Started::
- If you cannot find your welcome email from Learn to Win, check your spam/trash folders
- If the email is in either of those folders, consider adding learntowin.com to your safe sender list
- If you are unable to find the welcome email, contact Support
- For content-specific, or company, questions, reach out to Jane Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Training Journey:
- Prior to your Learn to Win training, please make sure you have set up Google Calendar and have completed your initial HR paperwork. Please, also review our quarterly sales goal document.
- Receive your Learn to Win welcome email directly from Learn to Win. This email will include the link to access the platform and will include your username and temporary password. You will be prompted to change the temporary password upon logging in. If you did not receive the welcome email, contact Support to get login credentials.
- Congratulations on completing your Learn to Win training! Set up your post-training Google Meet with Jane Smith to go over your next steps and verify your completion.
The Sales Team at Sales Company