Create user groups/position groups in the platform and adding users to them
Administrators can organize users into groups to allow access to lessons, quizzes, and content bank files based on the group membership. Users cannot self-join groups and may only be added by account administrators.
For example, business organizations may divide their organization into groups by regional location or job function. Athletics organizations may divide their team based on positions.
Watch this tutorial video for an overview of creating user groups, and scroll down for more information.
Follow these steps to create a user group:
- Click on Management in the left side taskbar.
- Select Manage User Groups from the drop-down menu.
- Click New User Group in the upper right corner.
- Name the group and select the users to be added. The selected users will then appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps to add new users to already-created user groups.
- Click on Management on the left side taskbar.
- Select Manage Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Members in the upper right corner.
- Input the new member's email, phone number (optional), permission type (User, in this case). In the last field, select the desired User Groups from the dropdown menu.
- Click Submit.
desired. Users will automatically be added to All Team Members.