How to embed different file types in a Media Upload slide.
Admins have the ability to embed various media types using a Media Upload content template (click here for the breakdown of different content templates).
Learn to Win specifically supports the following sources, though there are other public sites which may work on a case-by-case basis.
- Google Drive: Docs, Slides, Sheets, Surveys
- Websites (most will work, but some corporate websites block embedding)
- When embedding a website for the purpose of polling, or another action, learners will not be taken to another platform. The action will be able to be performed directly with the embed on Learn to Win.
To embed a media source, you can choose between a URL and an iFrame.
- The easiest way is to copy the URL from the address bar.
- For where to find the iFrame, scroll down for specific instructions for each source.
Once you have the URL or iFrame, add a Media Upload slide and click the Embed button. Paste your link or iFrame.
Finding the iFrame
As shown before, you can copy the URL from the address bar.
Or, you can click Share in the bottom right corner under the video > Embed.
Click Copy, and the link will be copied to your clipboard.
Note: for YouTube, do not copy the URL from the Share tab; choose either the URL
from the address bar or the embed code.
Click the share icon, then select the link or embed code.
Click File in the top left corner > Publish to the Web from the dropdown menu > Embed > Publish > Copy
Click the Send button in the top right corner, then choose either the link or the embed HTML.