How to import videos from XOS
Log into your XOS account and select the materials you would like to copy into the Content Bank.
- You can select multiple videos at once, but it will take longer to export.
Right click on the video (Windows) or secondary click/Control click (Mac) and scroll down to Tools.
Select Export Video/Plays for Trade (it should be the only option).
Note: do not click Export near the top of the menu
A dialog box will appear.
- Select MP4 as the Output File Type.
- Select the Views you want. (You may select one or multiple views.)
- Click Select Folder to determine where the file will be downloaded.
- It is not necessary to fill out League, Home Team, or Away Team.
Select OK when you are ready to proceed.
Open the Content Bank in Learn to Win.
Select Add New Media > Add Photo/Video. Choose the materials to upload from your computer.
Select the destination folder, or create a new one. Select the designated user groups, or wait until later.